Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who's in for GSA???


I'm so sad, I don't think that I will make it to the Geological Society of America's annual meeting this year. I've been the last three years. This time it's in Houston and when you add the Hotel room, travel and the price of the Meeting it's too much. The past years I went with groups of friends, and it was much better to split the cost.....if anyone is interested in going let me know, it's always so much fun!!

So here are some pictures from the last three...

Salt Lake City, Utah (2005)
Yeah, I couldn't find my pictures from that one :-)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2006)
Special thanks to my Aunt Suzy and Judy for letting me stay with them and showing me the sites.



Denver, Colorado (2007)

Come on.....I know you wanna go!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I would go with you in a freaking heartbeat if I a) wanted to ever step foot in Houston (blech), or b) thought for a second I could get it off of work. Isn't it back in Denver next year?? If so, I will sell myself to you for that week, and we can make a point of going!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...