Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays 2009...

Pre-Thanksgiving.
In November we had the Gleim Family Turkey Pick at Heather's house. I helped her cooking and setting up.
The Domino Tournament came down to Bryan and my dad. Bryan was the 2009 champion!
It was a very fun day...


Thanksgiving
Bryan and I went to his parents house for Thanksgiving. I got to meet more of his family. They were all very nice and I especially love Bryan's grandma, she is so sweet. Its nice being welcomed into such a nice family.
Cutting Down The Christmas Tree
The day after Thanksgiving we went into Idaho to cut down Christmas Trees. This was Bryan's first year going with us and I think we got a really great tree.
It was so much fun having all the Colledges with us this year.


Christmas
So I made it home for Christmas. I was in India from December 2nd to the 14th. I was so happy to be home. I love Christmas because I get to spend so much time with my family and this year I got to have my first Christmas with Bryan.
It was a fun Christmas and I even got a cool laptop from Bryan, a big mirror for my house, movies and a tent. Oh and the All Star Cheer Squad for my Wii, thanks Heather it's so funny!

P.S. My India Pictures are coming.

1 comment:

Apothecary Inn said...

INDIA?? Holy Snikeys, Batman! I'm so far out of the loop I have my own orbit! What was in India??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...