Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spooky...

About 10 years ago my Aunt told us about the scariest movie in history. She assured us there were no special effects and we thought that here was no way that The Changeling could be scary. So we hunted down a VHS copy (that's right... old school), and now every Halloween night we watch it. No matter what time I get home on Halloween the night isn't over until it's viewed. So yes I watched this year too, and yes it is just a scary as the first year I watched. So scary that Heather (my sister and roommate) would not watch it. So if you haven't ever seen The Changeling before, you should check it out. By the way, it is not the one with Angelina Jolie in it, but that one does look good too.

So just a final thanks to my Aunt Suzy for scaring the crap out of me for the past 10 years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...