Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Can!!!


I was so excited to cast my vote, I did it on the 1st day of early voting. It really happened, and it's almost been 24 hours and no recount. I am so proud to say that Barack Obama is the United States of America's next President. The race was called at 9:30, November 4th, and I thought I would have to wait all night. President Elect Barack Obama is definitely the RIGHT man for the job. Obama gave an amazing acceptance speech that moved the whole nation. I am proud to say that this election the youth vote (under 30 years old) really got out there and represented.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an idiot! Not surprised that the "class of 2000" has no idea what their getting with Barack Huessein Obama. Wake up!

Erika and Bryan said...

You are the Idiot. We are getting an amazing president. And next time you are leaving a hate filled comment grow a pair and leave your name. And the year that I graduated from high school doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that ALL men are created equal. You Wake Up and Smell the Change.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...